Application No. and
Land at Knowle Lane
(Report Item A.2)
|Erection of a replacement community hospital and health centre with associated vehicular and pedestrian access and car parking.||Recommendation to the Development Control Committee that permission be GRANTED, subject to an appropriate legal agreement to|
a. provide a comprehensive traffic calming scheme for Knowle Lane in the vicinity of the playing field site and the hospital;
b. the extension of the pavement from john Wiskar Drive to the proposed hospital entrance;
c. a contribution towards the implementation of a traffic signal control junction at Knowle Lane/High Street; and
subject to the conditions in the agenda report and an amended Condition 1, to now read as follows:-
1. No development shall commence until the following development proposed under WA03/1779 is complete and ready for use:-
A. the construction and grassing of the playing field and
B. the construction of the access and car parking area.
Land West of Knowle Lane
(Report Item A.1)
|Change of use of land to provide sports playing field.||Recommendation to the Development Control Committee that permission be GRANTED, subject to appropriate legal agreements and to the conditions set out in the report, amended by the deletion of Condition 2 and to the revised wording of Condition 3 to now read as follows:-|
3. Notwithstanding the submitted plan, the precise layout for the parking of cars and bicycles shall only be implemented in accordance with a detailed plan to be submitted and approved by the Local Planning Authority. The details shall include type of material/surfacing used – depths of construction and method statement in respect of avoidance of damage to tree roots. The space shall be used and retained thereafter free of any impediment to its designated use;
and to the inclusion of the following Informative:-
1. The Local Planning Authority would draw attention to the need for the management of the playing field to include appropriate security measures.
Land at Park Drive
(Report Item B.6)
|Erection of a terrace of three dwellings and a pair of semi-detached dwellings together with ancillary works.||RESOLVED that the application be referred to the Development Control Committee with a recommendation that permission be GRANTED, subject to the making of an appropriate legal agreement to ensure that its dwellings are affordable dwellings for local people and to the following conditions:-|
1. Standard approval of materials 4.4
2. Standard landscaping 25.9
3. During construction no solid matter shall be stored within 10 metres of the banks of any controlled water and thereafter no storage of materials shall be permitted in this area.
4. Standard on-site permanent parking (H14)(*parking)
1&2 Standard RC4 (*in order to protect visual amenity) (*PE2, PE7) (*LO4, LO5) (*C1, C3, D1, D4)
3. Standard HR1
4. To ensure appropriate drainage and protection for watercourses in accordance with Waverley Borough Local Plan Policy D1
Under the terms of the Water Resources Act 1991, the prior written consent of the Environment Agency is required for any discharge of sewage or trade effluent into controlled waters (e.g. watercourses and underground waters), and may be required for any discharge of surface water to such controlled waters or for any discharge of sewage or trade effluent from buildings or fixed plant into or onto ground or into waters which are not controlled waters. Such consent may be withheld.
Under the terms of the Water Resources Act 1991, the prior written consent of the Environment Agency is required for dewatering from any excavation or development to a surface watercourse.
Land at Rayfield
(Report Item B.1)
|Erection of a detached dwelling.||Recommendation to GRANT accepted subject to an additional informative, as follows:-|
3. The applicant is advised that the Council would be unlikely to consider favourably any further proposals upon this site which were to involve any further increases in height, bulk or massing. The scheme, hereby permitted, should be carried out in strict accordance with the terms of this approval.
(Report Item B.3)
|Erection of a first floor extension (revision of WA03/1472) (as amplified by letters dated 13th and 19th February 2004 and amended plans received 23rd February 2004)||Recommendation to GRANT accepted subject to the receipt of an accurate first floor plan showing high level roof lights.|
Land at 39 New Road
(Report Item B.2)
|Erection of a new dwelling and associated garage.||Recommendation to GRANT accepted.|
2 Hollyhock Cottages
(Report Item B.5)
|Erection of a detached dwelling.||Recommendation to REFUSE accepted.|
(Report Item B.4)
|Construction of a dormer window (revision of WA03/2505)(as amplified and amended by letter dated 10th February 2004)||Recommendation to REFUSE accepted.|
Pound Farm Lodge
(Report Item B.7)
|Erection of a replacement roof to single storey dwelling (as amplified by e-mail dated 12.2.04).||Recommendation to GRANT accepted.|